Friday, March 2, 2012

4-1 Run Pace Calculator

This project has nothing to do with robots, microcontrollers or electronics, but I have decided to include this here as I consider this as a fun endeavour. I found this fun not only because it is an intellectual exercise but because I used the actual calculator in computing for my first 42K Run/Walk Pace during the 2012 Cebu City International Marathon.



The objective of this projects is to create an online calculator that will compute for the "Run/Walk Pace" when using the "4-1 Style of Marathon Running". 

It is consist of 2 parts, the derivation of the working equation and the implementation of the actual "Running Pace Calculator" for the "4-1 Style of Marathon Running". 

The paper detailing the Equation Derivation can be found here. And the actual online calculator is found here.

That's it for this project.


Keep running!!!

MoBotGeek



No comments:

Post a Comment