Thursday, March 1, 2012

Genesis

Hi!!!

I am Johnson, a.k.a the MoBoTGeek.

I have decided to created a Blog to document the stuff I have have been doing relating to mobile robot, microcontroller and other electronics projects.

As planned (hoping to follow it), blog entries will all be introductions to a project that I have completed. Details of it will all be written using LaTeX2e and posted in PDF format.

If there are stuff you think I am capable of building/making or if there are stuff you think I can help you with, please feel free to e-mail me and will be posting replies in the form of a Blog or if needed, a PM.

Well, that's it for my first post. Allow me to end it, with my favorite line from my favorite movie, Star Wars, "May the Force be with you!!!".

Till my next post.

MOBOTGeek

No comments:

Post a Comment